BACKED BY TECHNOLOGY, DRIVEN BY DIAGNOSTICS
We are committed to routinely improving the quality and safety of the care we provide. This commitment leads us to integrate some of the most advanced dental technology into our practice for the comfort, convenience, and safety of our patients. In our Venice, FL, location, our advanced dental technology is specifically chosen to improve the accuracy and precision of the procedures we offer. Advanced dental technology also allows us to provide diagnostically-driven care and treatment planning based on the results acquired by utilizing this technology.
Dr. Steven Feldman combines over 40 years of specialized periodontal and implant dentistry expertise with advanced dental technology in Venice, FL, to dramatically improve treatment planning and procedural outcomes. Backed by advanced dental technology and driven by diagnostics, Dr. Feldman consistently provides care that produces the most optimal results for his patients.
OUR ADVANCED DENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- Nd:YAG and Diode Laser: Nd:YAG and Diode dental lasers help improve accuracy, convenience, and comfort during soft tissue and periodontal treatments. Minimally invasive dental lasers eliminate the need for scalpels, incisions, and sutures.
- Cone Beam CT: Cone Beam CT (CBCT) technology is a low-radiation imaging system that takes highly precise 3D images of the mouth. Three-dimensional images eliminate the distortion of traditional 2D CAT Scan for more precise treatment planning.
- VELscope®: VELscope® is a non-invasive device used for oral cancer screenings. The handheld scope illuminates abnormal lesions or tissue inside the mouth and aids us in the early detection of oral cancer.
- Intraoral Camera: Intraoral cameras are handheld devices used to capture high quality images of the teeth. Viewed in real-time on a chairside monitor, these cameras lets the patient see dental issues as the doctor sees them.
- PIEZOSURGERY®: PIEZOSURGERY® is used when cutting bone is necessary, as with sinus lifts. The ultrasonic micro-vibrations only cut through bone without harming the soft tissue to improve patient comfort and healing.
- Plasma Rich Growth Factors: Plasma Rich Growth Factors (PRGF) are found in the patient’s own blood and used during surgery. PRGF is added to the treatment site to accelerate healing and regenerate tissue and bone.
- The Wand® Anesthesia: The Wand® is a device that makes administration of local anesthesia virtually painless. Computer controlled for customization, The Wand is much more comfortable and precise than a syringe.
- Bone Morphogenetic Protein: Bone Morphogenetic Protein (BMP) is used during bone grafting procedures to regenerate new bone growth in the jaw bone. BMP helps accelerate healing of the bone for the future placement of dental implants.
THE BENEFITS OF ADVANCED DENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- More accurate diagnosis
- Highly precise treatment
- Minimally invasive care
- Increased patient comfort
- Streamlined and convenient
- Encouraged patient involvement